CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009


so this is one of those cooky things that I do. Anytime numbers are the same I get excited! like on the clock when its 11:11... or 3:33 lol ya know like that or on my car milage... Aaron always laughs because I truly get excited about it lol! Well one night Aaron decided he wanted to take the Blazer that he sometimes drives and see if it would fit in the parking garage at work. On our way we stopped to get fuel (its not gas because its a deisel so we get fuel lol) and it cost 2.29 a gallon. He fills up the tank and to my excitement he put 22.9 gallons in the tank! lol! So I took a picture of it... with my new camera that I got on valentines day and it came out perfect!! haha!

1 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Sarah! This is Katie, Kelli and Kimmy's friend. I saw on facebook you had a blog so I stopped by cause I blog too!

I am at http://mymessynest.wordpress.com