CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wow its been a long time!!!

Im going to try to be better at keeping up with my blog!!!
Lets see.... We booked the location for our wedding! Sept 18th at the YWCA in Ft. Worth! I also got my wedding dress! It is gorgeous, I cant wait for Aaron to see it. I found it at a cute little store in Addison called Circle Park Bridal! I would def recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding dress! It was so fun and the girls there are so nice and helpful! We booked our photographer! She is a client of mine and I love her work! I cant wait to do our engagement photos next week! Now I just have to decide what to wear! Thats the tricky part.

Aaron bought a 1928 model a rat rod last week! Its something he has wanted to a while now... Its a really cool car! When we drive around in it EVERYONE has to look at it lol! Its not something you see everyday! He is going to fix up a few things on it and put his own touch to it, but its actually pretty nice in its own way lol!!

We made a deal, since he got a new car we could get a girl puppy! I went back and forth because I wasn't sure charlie brown (our chihuahua) would be too excited to have a little sister. When we decided to go look at one there was no going back! She was too cute!! She is a white part chihuahua part westi. We named her CoCoNut... her fur looks like coconut plus we always told charlie " one day you will have a baby sister named CoCo" he would tilt his head back and forth while we said it to him and then get all excited lol! He is not too crazy about her yet, but he is getting there!!! Well I guess I can add more later but thats been the most exciting parts lol!!! xoxo

0 comments: