CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

I love mondays!

I drove out to my friend Kyrstins salon so that we could do our hair! I love getting together with her! Its always fun to catch up and of course touch up our terrible roots! After being at her salon it makes me want to open my own.... the style of the salon she works in is exactly what I love! I love my salon now but I definitley want to own one someday! On my way home Aaron called to see if I wanted him to bring home some lunch! He has school on monday and wednesday... there is a sandwich place over on 303 that we loooove! Its called Jo Ed Bombers, Its soooo good! so he grabbed that and we met at his house and hung out til he had to leave for his night class! But... he got there and his Prof. did show up so he got to come home early! haha.... we didnt really do anything except watch tv but I always love hanging out with him!! xoxo

0 comments: