CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

little this, little that.


Before work I went to one of my favorite stores, Jazzy Jems! It is the cutest little boutique in Arlington. They sell all kinds of jewelry and clothes but also lots of crosses and little nicnacks. Everytime I go there I am inspired to make things! Some day when I have a little more time I plan to sell things like that in my salon... I would love to get that boutiqueee look going! haha! I bought 2 necklaces with 2 charms, just in time for Valentines day! I told Aaron I bought myself a V-day present and he said "oh good now I wont have to get you anything" lol! Yea right!!!!! haha! He basically outdid himself on Valentines the very first year we dated... I guess he was just extra crazy about me then! lol! xoxo

0 comments: